Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]TG opted out because they didn't have enough starters available for the tournament. I was personally told by a TG dad.. Essentially they were short players. Just curious who the better competition is on LI ? ....ITS YJ AND IGLOO who will be at the tournament you stunad.. BTW Last time you played YJ you lost (winter league) also lost 2 games at Hofstra (Fall Ball). Your stupidity explains why you are spending your summer vacation 1 hour from your house instead of fighting for the title you coveted so bad last year at Nationals and the girls are 13 now (U14). Enjoy the Gig Shack.

Stunad YJ could of went to Hofstra last weekend if they wanted to play TG and Igloo instead they prefer to travel to Delaware to play Igloo and spend a lot of money on hotels and travel costs? Who's really the Stunad? Fear the bee. Lol

at the end of the day when this age group starts committing YJ and Liberty will have the last laugh, college coaches are tiring of the Smiths and SS has an obvious conflict of interest, unless playing at Hofstra is your dream you better be prepared to do ALL your own recruiting

Liberty I guess you don't know her story dismissed from Manhasset after winning the states in varsity for good reason. I'm sure college coaches know. 9vedhz

Liberty is not a competitive club. They have C level players who should not be playing college lacrosse. There’s a reason you never see them at any tournaments where there are good teams. They would be beat down badly.

[quote=Anonymous][quote=Anonymous]TG opted out because they didn't have enough starters available for the tournament. I was personally told by a TG dad.. Essentially they were short players. Just curious who the better competition is on LI ? ....ITS YJ AND IGLOO who will be at the tournament you stunad.. BTW Last time you played YJ you lost (winter league) also lost 2 games at Hofstra (Fall Ball). Your stupidity explains why you are spending your summer vacation 1 hour from your house instead of fighting for the title you coveted so bad last year at Nationals and the girls are 13 now (U14). Enjoy the Gig Shack.

Stunad YJ could of went to Hofstra last weekend if they wanted to play TG and Igloo instead they prefer to travel to Delaware to play Igloo and spend a lot of money on hotels and travel costs? Who's really the Stunad? Fear the bee. Lol

at the end of the day when this age group starts committing YJ and Liberty will have the last laugh, college coaches are tiring of the Smiths and SS has an obvious conflict of interest, unless playing at Hofstra is your dream you better be prepared to do ALL your own recruiting

Liberty I guess you don't know her story dismissed from Manhasset after winning the states in varsity for good reason. I'm sure college coaches know. 9vedhz

Liberty is not a competitive club. They have C level players who should not be playing college lacrosse. There’s a reason you never see them at any tournaments where there are good teams. They would be beat down badly.

LOL.. many of those girls play for manhasset & GC who have won long island for the past 2 decades...try again mom

Not the ones in the 2023 age group!! Now you try again!

If your daughter is going to school to get a degree in lax or wants to pay at Hofstra it might matter, other than that nobody cares, college coaches don't know or care who wins any of the games they're watching or tournaments they're at, most only watch half a game and then move onto the next one. You can believe whatever you want to, but the fact is Liberty had as many coaches if not more at every 2020 and 2021 game this summer and that is about DG as much as the players, all her kids will get looks from the schools they're interested in. BTW if you haven't heard anything from a college by Sept. 1 you're way behind the curve - plenty of club coaches get indications of players that colleges are interested in and are invited to camps, but SS won't tell you when colleges coaches ask about a player if she wants you to play at Hofstra, one other thing they ask about and watch the parents much more than you think

College coaches will not be watching Liberty 2023. They are terrible and would be double downed by YJ, TG, Igloo and probably even Legacy. Please stop acting like college coaches will be lining their sidelines, hek,they don’t even go to top tournaments. The best girls from GC and that vicinity know this and are on YJ, Igloo and TG already. You are really embarrassing yourself acting like they should even be in the conversation as a being a competitive club. As for TG recruitment, the talented Lacrosse players, who also have the grades, will have their choice. My friends daughter who is a TG player, is headed to Princeton next year. If you look at their older commits(coaches can’t talk to 2023s) you’ll see that girls go to a variety of schools which best suit them.Their Teewaraton winner and assistant coach for the 2023s is at BC. If you’re not aware, the 2023 TG group is their top team and will have no trouble come recruiting time, nor will YJ or Igloo. All three of those teams have some real studs. Liberty?? Unless daddy warbucks is making a big donation, not looking good. You really should concentrate on getting Your outfit picked out for the club, it will be cocktail hour soon, so you have a few, and make up some more funny stories.