[quote=Anonymous]Your joking right ? TG got smashed in Lax for the Cure by all Maryland Teams that YJ beat, and now you act as if you're the best team in the country getting third place after stalling for 20 minutes and calling for a referee stick check during a time out against a "terrible" YJ team at NATIONALS . Get real . Igloo is a good squad however they haven't proven themselves against any Maryland teams yet or any very good New Jersey teams that matter. I think they would do well however will we ever find out. The TG camp hates YJ so much that they overlook the fact that lacrosse teams from anywhere don't respect your program , because you're happy with mediocrity. If my kid won a 3rd place medal I'd have her throw it out on the way to the parking lot. Moral victories are your gold medals.

Don't let facts get in the way of your angry post. TG got smashed in Lax for the Cure? They lost by 1 goal to MD United in a time shortened game. They lost to Monster( YJ didn't play them) yes it was an impressive win by this YJ group their only one all summer. In Lax for the Cure it was slightly tainted playing in a B bracket ( Wright played in the A bracket) walking into the playoffs and winning playoff games that looked like hockey scores. Teams don't respect this team ? They beat most of the Maryland teams at least once (they did not face Hero's ). Igloo spanked you twice. And now your angry that your the 3rd best team on Long Island. The YJ aren't a "terrible team" they just have parents like you that bring the program down.