Originally Posted by Anonymous
Someone earlier said Liberty would beat Elevate or Jesters or some top team. No shot. Empire (Second string) beat them in the indoor alley pond league and Igloo beat them by 3 touchdowns. Igloo for that matter beat Liberty 2022 Liberty top team. Igloo and TG are in a class of their own in this age group. YJ, Jesters, Elevate, Legacy and Empire Nassau are in next tier. then you got all the rest that include Liberty, Bandits, and so on.....at the way bottom you got fl$.
That said the league would be great, and would have to be broken up into A, B and C. Nobody wants to see TG beat Liberty by 15, nor do they want to see Liberty beat fl$ by 15. Tier 1 Igloo, TG, YJ, Legacy, Jesters, Elevate. Tier 2 Empire, Liberty, YJ B, etc....Tier 3 Medusa, 91, fl$,

Even though TG and Igloo beat YJ last year, YJ belongs in their "league." I think I speak for TG, Igloo, and YJ parents when say I look forward to the teams playing this year. They are always intense games. We all know each other in this age group hopefully we can get over the elementary school chest pounding that has happened in the past and take advantage of the three A teams we have on the Island at this age group.

They're all B+ once you leave Long Island.

It's funny that the worse age group (2023) competitively from Long Island also happens to be the most boisterous and obnoxious age group from Long Island. You would figure it to be the other way around.