Originally Posted by Anonymous
My colleagues in my office were asking about travel sports since I always seem to be at games every weekend. One guy said I heard parents are nuts. I said their are a lot of good people and plenty of crazies who I honestly feel bad for their children. They asked for examples so I brought them to my computer and said look through these posts. Mouths open they said this is insane. It took about 3 minutes to come across this post. They said nooooo way that was written by an adult. I said I cant be sure but I would say 99% sure it was. They took pictures of my screen to show friends that people have no problem talking this way about 12-13 year old girls. By the way to the original poster of piece, a colleauge is someone a person works with. That word was probably over your head.

And its any different in the business world? Youth sports is a business. You need to be the best to succeed. It's not fun to lose. These rivalries are good for the sport and the girls. My daughter reads all of this and it gets her railed up and ready to compete. To compete you need to be a competitor and bring it every time. Will it always go our way? No, but it's all good. She's getting ready for life! And yes, this is written by an adult! Now go put on your big girl/boy pants and face the reality of youth sports....otherwise, theres always math camp. (and I from what I hear, the same type of thing goes on there!)