Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]YJ has already played in 5 qualifying tournaments, TG has played in 2. And please stop with the rankings, TG has one loss to a Long Island team. And has beat every team YJ daddy is bragging about handley. Bragging about Monster, ha.

TG is 1-1 vs Monster Black
TG is 1-2 vs TLC Red (the one win was in a shortened playoff game)

Thorn is 3-0 vs Monster Black
Thorn beat TLC Red (I know TLC Red is a low A team that even LI B teams like Empire beat I believe) but we beat them 10-1

Don't let facts get in the way of your selective stats TG beat TLC 14-6, 9-4 at Summer Classic.

And YJ Thorm beat HOS 9-4 and Empire beat them
13-2.. bc coach didn’t allow more. Stop calling Empire a B team .

PLease dont put Empire in the same sentence as YJ Thorn???
U are comparing a score vs a D team
try this one..... THorn beat TLC Red 10-1 and Monster Black beat TLC 14-4
TLC Red is the lone quality win that Empire has
Empire beat Blue Devils, Bandits, HOS, DWI, TLC, and GFY so until you beat a couple quality teams you guys will be known as the best C team on Long Island
[quote=Anonymous]YJ has already played in 5 qualifying tournaments, TG has played in 2. And please stop with the rankings, TG has one loss to a Long Island team. And has beat every team YJ daddy is bragging about handley. Bragging about Monster, ha.

TG is 1-1 vs Monster Black
TG is 1-2 vs TLC Red (the one win was in a shortened playoff game)

Thorn is 3-0 vs Monster Black
Thorn beat TLC Red (I know TLC Red is a low A team that even LI B teams like Empire beat I believe) but we beat them 10-1

Don't let facts get in the way of your selective stats TG beat TLC 14-6, 9-4 at Summer Classic.

And YJ Thorm beat HOS 9-4 and Empire beat them
13-2.. bc coach didn’t allow more. Stop calling Empire a B team .

I will listen....someone please explain to me how Empire is an A- team??? where do they get off being in same convo as even a Jesters or Legacy.....forget about Igloo or TG. I will listen, just explain.
How many kids on Empire played JV this past season for their HS?? TG, Thorn and Igloo had a few at least