Originally Posted by Anonymous
YJ Thorn got a big upgrade in the nets when 91 crew all fled and that goalie landed at YJ; I think its unanimous that she is the top goalie in 23 group but from what I heard the BBP/Legacy goalie is a close 2nd.

Dear Goalie Mom or Dad, we think your daughter is better than the YJA/91 goalie. It is sad she does not get the recognition she deserves. Keep up the great job!

Just clarify for me here........ this is a joke about the kid who used to play goalie for Igloo and left for some reason???. Someone told me Igloo scored 38 goals on her at an indoor game over the winter; from what I heard she got the message. Did that goalie go to Jesters??
I dont think anyone that has seen the 23 teams play would argue that the 91/YJ Thorn goalie is the best out there. I am not her mom or dad, just a
parent who knows when he sees a great goalie and that kid is on the path to a big time program if she keeps it up
TG and Igloo, not sure who their goalies are and I am sure they are very talented, but it also helps to have great players in front of you and those teams don't lack lots of talent.
Good Luck to all the goalies and their parents; toughest and most unappreciated position on the field

"from what I heard the BBP/Legacy goalie is a close 2nd." no one was talking about Igloo.

""Lagacy is a Top B team. Tied Skywalkers last weekend and lost to Monsters. Had a couple wins against softer teams but they were by only 1 goal and 3 goals. Very good B team. Goal differential last weekend was Minus 4. Got to watch them a few times and their goalie is very good but also not in the same field as both TG goalies, both YJA goalies and Igloo goalie. Unanimously the new YJA goalie from 91/Rocky Point is #1. Leg goalie in the top 6-10 on Long Island just as Legacy is in the top 6-10 teams from LI. Coaching is excellent, but needs to fix attitude of a top player. Not an asset to the team when all not going her way. Would not be tolerated on other teams.""""

Someone mentioned the TG and Igloo goalies.....
u got to be a solid keeper to be on those teams. TG and Igloo clearly along w/Thorn the best 2023 teams on the island.
igloo beat thorn, and maybe tg and thorn meet this weekend