I have watched this age group develop for quite some time. Here are my observations:

YJ started strong , attracted the best talent initially, but lost several of the best girls in the grade along the way due to politics. The team still has some great talent, but can't seem to get it together. perhaps due to poor coaching /entitlement.

TG has a great group and has gained some studs over the past couple years, they have improved, but still need to learn how to finish the big games. They could use a couple more girls with a presence on the field, and can finish shots. The stick skills are solid, but they get beat up playing bigger more athletic teams.

Igloo is defiantly the most improved team in the age group. What they lack is depth, and exposure to top talent. They are also the most expensive club, and you don't get what you pay for. I would love to see them at some of the more competitive tournaments, but even if they can'y get in, a few studs there that are tops in the age group.

Good luck to all the girls/teams moving forward, my daughter plays on one of them and I have respect for all the hardworking girls. Three great teams, all with things to figure out.