Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lol, we’re talking about the 2023 age group. AS has been quite successful with that group. They have developed, improved, and won championships or went to final game in the majority of the tournaments they’ve entered. The team is #1 on the Island, as well as one of the top teams in the age group. The culture on the team is positive. I believe that defines a successful coach and team. I could care less about any other team or age group. And you can’t possibly suggest that YJ has better coaching at 2023? Those teams are disastrous.

The parents of this TG team are delusional. How narcissistic can a group of parents get. Sorry but if you think AS has a better coaching resume than the 2023 YJ coach you are delusional. Saying they are number 1 on the island is laughable for many reasons. First what championship tournament that had all the LI teams at it did they win in season. Second acting like being the best team on LI in this age group is impressive , go beat the MD teams than you can talk about being a successful team. You must be a real pleasure to the other TG age group parents " I could care less about any other team or age group", can anyone say hello crazy parent.

I think he said he could care less about any other age group because this is a 2023 thread. Most people on a 2023 thread are only interested in 2023.