Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Privacy]First, take a Xanax. Second, my kid is not a goalie. Third, my kid doesn't play for any of these teams. Forth, my kid won't play for any of these teams. Fifth, I don't have a kid this age. Sixth, the kids I train want to join a travel team. Seventh, I told them I would feel these teams out. Eighth, you're a very angry person. Ninth, if my kid played for YJ and consistently lost, I would be angry too. Tenth, now I understand why the YJ parents are hated.

Thank you! You've made my life easier because now I can officially tell them to stay away from YJ.

heard most MS girls from 91 going to yj ...think there was drama last year...lol good luck this year !

Hope they know they will go from having fun and playing to riding the bench. The best MS girls are already on YJ and don't do much, feel sorry for the girls going over thinking this will be a good move.

Have you seen how Bert coaches the 2021 group. Same will go for the JV MT Sinai Coach town over talent.

[quote=Privacy]First, take a Xanax. Second, my kid is not a goalie. Third, my kid doesn't play for any of these teams. Forth, my kid won't play for any of these teams. Fifth, I don't have a kid this age. Sixth, the kids I train want to join a travel team. Seventh, I told them I would feel these teams out. Eighth, you're a very angry person. Ninth, if my kid played for YJ and consistently lost, I would be angry too. Tenth, now I understand why the YJ parents are hated.

Thank you! You've made my life easier because now I can officially tell them to stay away from YJ.

heard most MS girls from 91 going to yj ...think there was drama last year...lol good luck this year !

Hope they know they will go from having fun and playing to riding the bench. The best MS girls are already on YJ and don't do much, feel sorry for the girls going over thinking this will be a good move.

Have you seen how Bert coaches the 2021 group. Same will go for the JV MT Sinai Coach town over talent.

Which is exactly why the best 2021 B are leaving