Originally Posted by Anonymous
No... neither is The Real YJ team. That was the point. Navy & LI have many of the YJ girls. I Never said LI is the real A team. It is made of LEG, YJ and other organizations. All from Navy and LI have played with each other in different concoctions. All get along. We LOVE the Navy & LI equally as they are the same group. This all began with a Green Hornet parent talking smack that they beat doen YJ. Not true. Never beat team LI at Hofstra either. Revisionist history. To put down a score differential from an 11 yr old game from a year ago is weird & pathetic

YJs can't get out of their own way. The majority of YJ starters (Navy+Team LI) played against the majority of TG (Hornets) starters on Sunday, and it wasn't pretty. It was the best game of the day, as the others were a waste of time. It is always a great game between the rivals. My daughter is a TG but we would never count out the YJs. All these girls are dedicated and work hard, I think it comes down to the coaching. YJ continues to lose the best players with the latest casualty a fantastic goalie. Every player that left YJ has gotten better while the YJ girls are having some difficulty getting the job done. How do you explain that? It's not because YJ girls are not good enough, but rather due to the toxic culture of the brand. Selfish me me me seldom works.