Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lol, we’re talking about the 2023 age group. AS has been quite successful with that group. They have developed, improved, and won championships or went to final game in the majority of the tournaments they’ve entered. The team is #1 on the Island, as well as one of the top teams in the age group. The culture on the team is positive. I believe that defines a successful coach and team. I could care less about any other team or age group. And you can’t possibly suggest that YJ has better coaching at 2023? Those teams are disastrous.

The parents of this TG team are delusional. How narcissistic can a
group of parents get. Sorry but if you think AS has a better coaching resume than the 2023 YJ coach you are delusional. Saying they are number 1 on the island is laughable for many reasons. First what championship tournament that had all the LI teams at it did they win in season. Second acting like being the best team on LI in this age group is impressive , go beat the MD teams than you can talk about being a successful team. You must be a real pleasure to the other TG age group parents " I could care less about any other team or age group", can anyone say hello crazy parent.

I think he said he could care less about any other age group because this is a 2023 thread. Most people on a 2023 thread are only interested in 2023.

It was quoted for you but you still cannot get it straight "could care less about any other team or age group" . Honestly there is something special when your kids team has a big game i.e. YJ vs TG and older and younger teams from your club come over to cheer them on, but if the rest of your parents have your and his attitude then why bother .My kid is older now but has looked up to many older players over the years from her club and when she was able to play with them on various teams it was a great experience . If you think the world revolves only around your kids team you will both miss out on a lot . As far as the WI coach I did not realize he was coaching over at TG , agreed that is a coach with a strong coaching resume .

I said it and I’ll say it again. I could care less about any other team except the one my daughter is playing on. As long as they are playing and winning, she’s happy and I’m happy. It’s ok to lose a few, but progress needs to be seen. TG 2023 is the top team on LI right now. Sorry if you don’t want to accept that. They have the best record. YJ has only gotten worse over the past couple years due to poor coaching. TG has better coaching which has brought better results. What part of that don’t you understand? You seem like a real dim witt!