[quote=Anonymous]I hear what you are saying. But if you are not a good team you will eventually be exposed in the playoffs which didn't happen. YJ won that tournament and ALL the best teams were there M&D, Heros ,TG, Skywalkers, YJ .. etc. I though that they set it up like an NCAA bracket. 16 plays 1 ...5 plays 7 etc. or the powers that be set it up so that the better teams have the better chance of ending up in a playoff scenario. This would make more sense. If they put all of the teams mentioned above in the same division, you will get a power house team playing Cobra Kai in the finals and that would stink and not be realistic. At that point, you might as well just have an invite only tournament with just these teams over a 3 day period and never play anyone else. I'm not sure how to make it work perfectly. It a shame these teams mentioned in this thread don't play each other more. Its pretty cool to watch the competition and the different styles and a higher level.

Either way there is problem put all the strong teams in one bracket and you'll have a weak playoffs or spread out the good teams and you'll have blow out games in pool play but more competitive playoffs.