Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]There is NO RUMOR of 10 girls coming from 91 "taking" B players spots. That is your rumor, your fake news. The previous post is more accurate that perhaps the 91 goalie, new coaches daughter and potentially others if they can play! Also...ALL "tryouts" have a Significant level of predetermination (including JV & Varsity & Team USA) as it is a players body of work over a season or two or three that has already given everyone (coaches & parents) a clear indication of what the player can truly do in all situations. To think that what a player does for a hour Should give them the "chance"
to make the A team for any club is absurd! Anyone can look good or bad for that fleeting moment. It's either truly nieve or faux nievity to clammer for a FAIR tryout so the true, loyal B player can have that shot. The better players will find their way to the top team for any club, it just might take a little more time to be seen.

Appreciate your faith in the sysem...but who judged these girls to be A team material. The obvious daddy coaches? I mean seriously. And he gets to bring over his team? new coaches daughter...and others (9 maybe not 10)? That is BS. REAL BS! Yes there is a predetermination but when and how? Like to see how this turns out..but it seems YJ has no loyalty to their players...who are just as good or better than outsiders. They continue to cut off their nose despite their face...

For all intensive purposes this is correct!

I've seen the MS girls play Green Hornets 3x and get beat badly. Those girls are no way an answer to the YJ troubles.

Nope they are most certainly not the answer! But there you have it your new YJ A team! They didn't have to earn their way like everyone else, what tournaments did they play in? MD? Have they played top level teams? ...They can probably bring a book to try outs because they won't have to do anything at tryouts like the rest of the A team. Congratulations!
Any person that has attended a Y.J. tryout will not shed a tear for any "Blue" team member. For years the "tryout" has been stacked against any player not already on the "blue" team, I have attended every major clubs tryout (I don't include Igloo because they are not a major club in my mind, In my experience they will most likely be gone or irrelevant in the next 2 to 3 years like every other boy first girl second club) and the Y.J is by far the most bias. Blue girls what there blue pinie, gold wears gold, , what a sham. All rosters are made months beforehand with shady backroom deals, and you now want to cry because that same system that you once benefited from has now turned on you, Sorry afraid not, now you know how everyone els feels

yikes I would not want to be one of the newbies! They are going to have to be infallible ..the critics are going to be harsh! Again whole thing is a sham...Its who you are connected with this age group in particular. Team 91 has the connections and are now top dog...

Before saying if they can or can't compete at this level let's wait until the Primetime tournament to pass judgement on the 91 players.