Originally Posted by Anonymous
Now see...that is true. Second Stringers did beat us 6-5. Yes you were up 4-1 early and yes we did press and press missing 9 straight shots (2 were posts), so yes...we couldn't even buy one in that game. You won fair & square for our ONLY loss of the day. Honesty. Fact- We (Wave) beat TG (not Green Hornets) twice and tied their 2022 team honestly happened. All 2023 TG parents watched that game anxiously adter losing twice tous. Stone faced and frustrated. We (Wave-not YJ) skipped out of Hofstra 4-1-1 on the day feeling great having had a Great day of girls lacrosse. I know you cannot admit to yourself and profess here that is not true bit I had the best seat in the house and know what WAS. Nothing you can pist changes that outcome from Saturday. I was actually so proud that not 1 of our parents went on here to gloat like you tools did after Hofstra. It's only until you had to posst YOUR non-sense that we had to react and set you straight. No YJ or WAVE bragging. Just not letting you re-write last weekend. Get over it. Again...show up at Ouster Bay for the next round as we ALL want to keep playing each other on LI but please, relax and stop this nonsense!

Never happened, but you can keep saying it if it makes you happy. What a tool!

Hi. I'm a left winger (liberal for all you uninformed) and I think you all had a great day and deserve a prize. In fact you should get to play for free. Next time we should get pizza and have lunch together.

Fact, Wave lost both games to TG. Wave got smoked all day but games vs TG were close. YJ pulling at strings that aren't there. Even games with no refs these blow hards drule over...sad. Talk about rewriting history and your post is lacking any honesty. But if it helps u sleep better.