Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=ALCJCGAFG]I've heard a lot of YJ and TG parents talking about that goalie. She's supposed to be really good. But teams should have two goalies.

Please stop Mom or Dad we get it your kid plays goal and you want people to acknowledge her. YJ didn't play Empire how the heck we know if she's good or not.

There are no exceptional goalies in 2023. Most are barely mediocre.

That's just an idiotic statement. So you're telling me that TG, YJ, & Igloo won all their tournaments by themselves with no help from the goalies? The goalie from YJ is very good. Team 91's goalie was good. I don't know what level of teams they played, but good nonetheless. TG has two goalies, I think, and I don't think TG won with an open net. The Igloo goalie also played for Empire. I saw her play with Igloo and she was great. I don't know how she did with Empire. I know they won a few tournaments.

So in your infinite wisdom, please tell me how any team wins without a strong goalie? And no, teams don't win with just a good offense or defense, that's why it's called a team.

To be quite honest, there is one or two people on these threads who are completely obnoxious. If a parent wants to brag about their daughter, they should. That's why we have these types of forums. It's called being a proud parent. Please cut the crap already. If you don't like what people have to say on this thread, then go start your own thread titled "2023 Obnoxious Parent"