Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]YJ has already played in 5 qualifying tournaments, TG has played in 2. And please stop with the rankings, TG has one loss to a Long Island team. And has beat every team YJ daddy is bragging about handley. Bragging about Monster, ha.

TG is 1-1 vs Monster Black
TG is 1-2 vs TLC Red (the one win was in a shortened playoff game)

Thorn is 3-0 vs Monster Black
Thorn beat TLC Red (I know TLC Red is a low A team that even LI B teams like Empire beat I believe) but we beat them 10-1

Don't let facts get in the way of your selective stats TG beat TLC 14-6, 9-4 at Summer Classic.

When did TG beat TLC besides the shortened game??/
TG lost to TLC last summer and this summer

We cant compare scores....I get it, if A beats B and B beats C, that doesnt mean A beats C.
Empire has won 1.5 games this summer. they beat tlc red 7-6 and hero's white in a short playoff game where they were down 3-0, and they want to think they are a low A team.
Here is a fact for Empire fans,,,,,, if this was Vegas, here would be the lines
Thorn -7.5 goals over Empire
TG Black -8 goals over Empire
Igloo -10.5 goals over Empire, and I give them the biggest spread not because they are the best but because the bad blood, and I heard they beat Empire 33-5 in indoor this winter

Bottomline is THorn, Igloo, TG.....and I agree Empire needs to stop playing Icon and Bandits and Lady Ducks.......enter A at hofstra