Originally Posted by Anonymous
This is getting a little unhealthy for some of you.

I think we got it.

1. You do not like SG
2. You do not like BT
3. You do not like YJ and CR
4. The YJ 2023 girls are not good
5. The current 2023 YJ girls are leaving for better clubs
6. Igloo and TG beat YJ this year at Nationals.
7. Your daughter left YJ and you and your couldn't be happier.
8. The parents on 2023 YJ are the worst.

Take a break from BOC enjoy the rest of your summer with your daughter take a step back from girls youth travel lacrosse. I wish all the Long Island teams the best of luck next year. Hopefully we get to play again next year and continue a nice rivalry between the local clubs without the BOC nonsense.

NO! Please do not take a break. We love reading all this drama - it's made for great conversations when we run into other lacrosse parents at the boardwalk bars. If you Long Islanders stop - then us Marylanders will not have anything to help us make it through all this club BS. Although, we are blessed with the multiple clubs within easy driving distance of each other, we do not have to settle for one club and be miserable there. For example, if we do not like M&D, Sky Walkers, TLC and Hero's are just around the corner. And if those are not enough MD United and Capital are not that far off. And if the idea of my kid playing on a "B" team for one of those clubs - does not sit well with me - we can always got to one of the other dozens of clubs around Maryland. Please keep posting, I established a routine at the beginning of our vacation last week and I only have the remainder of this week to read the posts as I drink my morning coffees. Besides, what are we going to talk about at the bars at night. Please keep posting.