Originally Posted by Anonymous
Lol dad coaches ruined PAL you said. I got 2 ideas for you. Instead of complaining on BOTC, do something. A, become a coach yourself, volunteer your time after a long day of work, taking train home or driving home in traffic to coach 15, 20 kids .Or B, hire a coach. Pay a good coach probably 6, 7 thousand of your money. A non dad isnt coming for free. Do one of those 2 things. Don't be that annoying dad on the sidleines that just complains and complains. Make this PAL season better and do 1 of those 2 things.

How come no one's ever thought of that!! WOW, its because the dad coach board members have a tight grip on it and don't let anyone else get involved....duh

You're an idiot. You don't coach because you don't know how to. Either you never played, are too lazy to learn, or you don't know how to deal with kids. Either way, parents like you on the sidelines are the worst! All you do is [lacrosse] and interfere and all that does is make the coach resent your kid. Good luck with that. Let me take a wild guess... your town has A and B teams and you think your kid is an A player? Sound about right? Let me answer for you. He's not. He's not nearly as good as you think he is and because you've never played the sport, you can't understand why no one see what you see. I don't even know you and I already hate you. I can only imagine how your sons coach feels.

Thank God you used "you're" correctly.