Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just to set the record straight the kid is NOT a hold back. He is not 13. Lol. Where do you even get this from? Bottom line is that he is a GREAT player. He plays on Legacy because his uncle is friend with the coach and it was a family decision to be taught by one of the best youth coaches in travel lacrosse. It was his uncle from Suffolk County that helped his nephew find a coach to train a KID who's skill level warrented an Elite coach.

Nothing wrong with that but all I see are people trying to trash a guy that is committed to playing the game the right way and having his kid learn from a great coach. Nothing mentioned that he is respectful kid that does great in school, in addition to being a good all around KID. But all we see is guys saying he has no place here. OH YES HE DOES.

You all should ashamed of yourselves even trying to talk about the kid or the parents. Seriously. Imagine that was your kid. How would you feel? A little food for thought.

Hysterical. Karma at work. I can't tell you how many times I have heard Taz parents accusing other teams of having older kids. Now you know how it feels. I couldn't agree more that parents should be ashamed of pointing fingers at someone else's kid. It is usually jealousy or a sore loser.

best part of this thread is that it is likely another taz parent making the negative comments.