Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
After all the BS on this thread about the Warrior tryouts it turned out to be great. A lot of talent from different teams. Much more competitive then originally thought. Coaches are Shwalje and Chamberlain. With Brennan and McClam helping out for 2024. If your son makes this squad he should be proud of himself. I'm sure a few top kids didn't try out but this was far from a shoe in. LI will be represented by some seriously good lacrosse players. If the coaches play the right boys at the right spots and don't allow favoritism or nepotism to get in the way they will go far in UMASS. The way I see it that's the only thing that can uproot this whole thing. As far as talent LI is sending up a team that will be a legit contender.

Well said! Should be a very good team. You saw top talent from some top teams. From what I heard Schwalj doesn't play favoritism when coaching. So it should be great! Good luck to all the boys!

thought I heard Chanenchuk and Rooney coaching with the 2 outlaws coached helping. But was kinda only half listening cause I was cold and hungry. Lol