Originally Posted by Anonymous
Big righty attack is good. I watched pack play this past weekend at fusion. They all pass so well. Very unselfish It's nice to see

I don't know what Fusion is but did see 2 lefties at Pannell Clinic at Hub a few weeks back that were Wolf Pack players and boy they were good. Also a little righty I think was WP
Big righty attack is good. I watched pack play this past weekend at fusion. They all pass so well. Very unselfish It's nice to see

I don't know what Fusion is but did see 2 lefties at Pannell Clinic at Hub a few weeks back that were Wolf Pack players and boy they were good. Also a little righty I think was WP

The lefty is by far their best player. We played WP in tournaments last year and have also played the town team he plays on in tournaments last year and he couldn't be stopped. Definitely stood out, some of the other kids that also play on the same town team he does which I'm not mentioning were also very good at that age. Big righty had a rocket of shot but didn't play X.

The whole team has good players. Each boy brings something to the table. Cant really say one is better than the other. Never beat them so cant really dig into them. Attack is as solid as it comes at this age, but size hurts 2 of them at this point. Our D was able to push them around but the stick skills is what killed us. X kid is good and smart with the ball, has some size also. Middies are quick which we couldn't keep up with. All 3 lines of middies are solid which is hard to find. D is big and can hit. Only success we had was the face offs went 50/50 so we had possession off the x half the time. Added some boys this year so hope we compete. one season can make a big difference, should be a good summer.

The lefty is by far their best player. We played WP in tournaments last year and have also played the town team he plays on in tournaments last year and he couldn't be stopped. Definitely stood out, some of the other kids that also play on the same town team he does which I'm not mentioning were also very good at that age. Big righty had a rocket of shot but didn't play X.

The whole team has good players. Each boy brings something to the table. Cant really say one is better than the other. Never beat them so cant really dig into them. Attack is as solid as it comes at this age, but size hurts 2 of them at this point. Our D was able to push them around but the stick skills is what killed us. X kid is good and smart with the ball, has some size also. Middies are quick which we couldn't keep up with. All 3 lines of middies are solid which is hard to find. D is big and can hit. Only success we had was the face offs went 50/50 so we had possession off the x half the time. Added some boys this year so hope we compete. one season can make a big difference, should be a good summer.

The big righty attack definitely plays the crease or at least he did when we played them. Hard shot. I thought the parents were fine anytime we played.
Good luck this summer to all teams