Originally Posted by Anonymous
Town coach should build a town travel program instead of making his parents pay the outlaws $2500 to get the same coaching . And kids can get a lot better sitting on the A bench practicing 2/3 times a week then playing 20 minutes for the B team that gets together once a week weather permitting

I imagine that parents can make their own decisions about whether or not to join this specific team. If this guy has a following of kids who want to play under him at that price point then he must be doing something right

$2500 to play for the Outlaws B team coached by your town team PAL coach is down right stupid. A "following"? what is he a bartender or a hair dresser lol. That team does not have any travel A players or they would be on the other team I can assure you of that

Look I have no dog in this fight, but I'll reply anyway since you were replying to what I wrote. I'll repeat, parents can make their own decisions about whether or not to join this specific team. You can think it's stupid, but it's parents doing what is best for THEIR kids. Not sure why this triggers you so much. And yes, parents "following" a coach from one organization to another, would be "a following". Get it?