Originally Posted by Anonymous
Sorry not a Mom. But I see the boys that have decided to play for Express..Pay attention...Don't be angry. Its just going to happen. Remember this thread. I will tell you I told you so.

I know three players with A team invites who declined. It wasn't a high bar to make that team

Three? Try ONE declined

well....the ONE that declined wont have to deal with a coach that never shows. Enjoy....i'd rather the "b" team !

A few things you will need to get used too with that coach:

-He'll miss half the practices
-Practices will be once a week max (Taz & Pack will be 3x per)
-No winter training (You will be paying the B team coach for winter training)
-Coach won't know your kids name outside of the top 6-7 kids
-He will miss 2-3 tourneys per year.
-His focus is on is HS team and his 2019 team

Good luck and enjoy, coach's lack of commitment will hurt what could be a talented team.

This coach is also responsible/influential for probably for more college commitments in the past 20 years than anyone.

Your going to say its a bad thing that his 1st priority is getting his 2019 team all committed first? Once that is done it seems reasonable that the 2024 team will be treated the same way. If the crazy's really are as crazy as I think then they should be falling over each other to get a spot on his team.

Kids are in 5th grade chill out...

hen do not put your name as the coach if you are not going to coach. Seem simple.

well....the ONE that declined wont have to deal with a coach that never shows. Enjoy....i'd rather the "b" team !