Originally Posted by Anonymous
DB can mean so many things Mr [lacrosse]. Now go away, sit Indian style in front of your TV and paint your toe nails while watching Golden Girl reruns and stfu. Stfu means shut the [lacrosse] up

Big balls on an anonymous forum! In real life, you're probably a metrosexual coward. Regardless, you still haven't disputed my point: as far as Taz parents are concerned there are no other other lax programs that matter. Please - keep making my case for me! Likely you're living vicariously through your kids due to failed/unfulfilled youth athletic careers. I don't need that - my boys can play on B teams or not at all, just as long as they're having fun doing it. It's their childhood, not mine - I've got 2 mens NCAA sport careers under my belt - I don't need theirs! Keep chasing your dreams through your Taz kids! And BTW, you continue to act like a DB!
if that were true you wouldn't be posting or boasting about it. If by the slim chance that it is, you were most probably not one of the few that saw the field often.

2 men's NCAA sports careers under your belt!!! Wow lady, you are the cats meow! You sound feisty too! YOU are the Chosen One!

<yawn> That's the best you got . . . ??

Here is one, the chosen one moves on from Taz because of there disgusting parents. Moves to WP or Express. Guess what, Taz isn't the best. He is the best player by far. If he moved he would shift the power balance.

What does the family get for playing there, some trashy parents saying disgusting things about a 10 year old and parent.

News flash, don't send your kid there.

Kids are great, Coaches are good but the parents are the worst I have EVER seen. Truly the worst. No one knew who he was before he came here and now it seems BOTC knows his whereabouts 24/7. INSIDE JOB. Now maybe your kid that was put on the bench can go back out and score NO GOALS. [/quote]

I guess they are like every other team with problems. LOL. Chosen One stuff is a little much.