Originally Posted by Anonymous
The team that everyone is talking about, that has a X in its name. That has 3 teams for 2024/ Is the most expensive one out there. By far.
Why anyone would pay that for a coach THAT NEVER SHOWS....
I have a bridge to see if anyone looking!

Don't post if you don't have your facts straight!
One - it's not the most expensive one out there, even with the new price this year that includes almost everything and you get what you pay for! Other clubs that are less you get very few practices & 1/2 the amount of tournaments!
Two - the coach that coaches the 2nd & 3rd team is always there! Unless something major in life comes up. He threw in so many extra practices last year!! For FREE! It was the kids who didn't show! NOT the coach! So don't go posting when you have no ideas what you are talking about! Try getting Igloo's numbers and comparing...

Sorry bud, I know igloos numbers. It is posted on their site. Express is not, and for a reason. BUT, I know what they are charging. Looks less then Igloo...but.....scratch the surface. Igloo MUCH cheaper for returners. And for non returners it is close to the same, but Express not listing their winter practice. So its more.

Does that make one better then the other, nope. Just giving the facts.

Igloo $3100 5 Tourneys w/winter training included
Express $2800 8 Tourneys - $300 for Winter Training

Same price people only you get more lax with Express and more swag at Igloo

Boy the express parents are sensitive. Let's hope this will be a great year of lacrosse for 2024.