Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
His last name is Evans according to the video?? When did his Dad play at Maryland cause I played with Todd Evans (94-97/has no kids; happily awaiting his first child in May) at Maryland and there was no other Evans on the team during the late 80's and throughout the 90's. Was his dad on the club team?? I cant believe I am responding to this chat but someone asked me today if I ever heard of an Evans that played for the Terps any time between 87-99.
Best of the luck to the kid; dont blame him for his father's action. Those who brag are usually insecure and not nearly as good as they want other to perceive them to be, and If you are really are that good others will brag and talk about you.
Good luck 'kids'...parents shut up and try to enjoy it!
I think the only real reason why there is so much attention is because the kid is BLACK and our sport is still one that is closed only for us. Everyone else stay out. We talk about growing the game but we all know that even the natives are talked about poorly. This is creepy. It's like Cyber Stalking and Cyber Bullying a kid. I feel bad for him and his parents. Lock your doors.

You're an idiot. You truly are. By "us", do you mean white people? You realize that the game was invented by Native Americans, right. Ever play an Canadian or Upstate/Western NY team, moron? The best of the bunch are Native American. donkey.