Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
No1 from 2023 played and no1 gave kid the finger. Yes, FCA 2024 does suck and got creamed at next. Enjoy your anon forum won't be responding again

100% incorrect!
I was there and saw the kid give the finger and was disgusted and I also watched a group of kids go from the 2024 championship game and then play for the 2023 team afterwards. Maybe they were playing up for 2023 but they were the primary players for the 2024 championship game and they were not there the day before. The day before they had maybe 2 kids on the bench. The championship game they had a full bench. I read posts on here and don't always believe it but this I witnessed. Not a team I would ever want my son playing on. I was very happy with who my son played for after watching that.

Guess I will respond. Well let me apologies on the behalf of the team then. We did not know he gave a player the finger and believe that must of happened by your response. Had the coach known he would of disciplined the child.

That said there was no 2023 kids who played up and the pinnies are reversible. Where there could be some confusion is that Adirondack FCA was playing in their first tournament and didn't have enough kids to play ( I think).

Sorry about a kid giving the finger.... think I know which kid would do that and will try and find out.

Sorry for my rant post yesterday also. I don't know why I posted because I knew it wouldn't do any good. I just want to let you guys know that in the Albany Tournament, Saratoga Shoot-out, the NXT Cup, etc... The Long Island teams typically had the loudest and most intense parents. You guys are way more intense than us. However, after you beat the FCA team on day one, the kids were ready for a battle and the parents pumped them up for it, so could see how intense it felt.

FCA scored like 3 goals the entire nxt cump tournament and got creamed by Long Island teams for sure. I guess we would be considered a B team on your level. That's ok with me. I might be more upset if there was anything other than a partial scholarship at the end of this rainbow.

SAT's matter way more to get into college than all of this is what I have learned with research.

Now you might respond of course that is your response if you son is on a B team or whatever, but honestly that isn't why. As a parent, I have no desire to see him win the lacrosse championship because there is no money for him to provide for his family one day. Now because that is his desire I will support him every step of the way, get him the best training, etc... But lacrosse will always be secondary to grades and will always be secondary to being a good person.

I will try and not respond again, and oh sorry for the bad English language above, was responding from my phone.

This is fun and a great way to not work! Have a great day everyone and just know that the culture of Long Island lacrosse isn't that way everywhere else. Think about how quickly your life has gone so far and what do you really want your kids to learn and remember about you as a parent and a mentor.

Sincerely,

Upstate NY - B Teams, and proud of it.