Originally Posted by Anonymous
Everyone is excited about up coming Lax season..Town teams 1st.. What teams are the most competitive? And What teams will be among the top travel teams besides the obvious Pac and Taz.?

3. express
4. team li
5. outlaws
6. igloo
7. 24
8. true blue
9. express b
10. outlaws b

haha...True Blue...Express B beat them like 15-2 last summer...not even worthy of the top10

True Blue 2024 never played Express last year . . . regardless of what tournaments they played, they never were on the losing end of a beat down like that against any team.

Maybe your son missed the game but my son was in Express B and hat statement is true. I don't remember the exact score but I remember being up by quite a bit.

Two terrible teams, like two bums swinging it out outside the bar on YouTube. Who cares who wins.

Everyone is excited about up coming Lax season..Town teams 1st.. What teams are the most competitive? And What teams will be among the top travel teams besides the obvious Pac and Taz.?

3. express
4. team li
5. outlaws
6. igloo
7. 24
8. true blue
9. express b
10. outlaws b

haha...True Blue...Express B beat them like 15-2 last summer...not even worthy of the top10

True Blue 2024 never played Express last year . . . regardless of what tournaments they played, they never were on the losing end of a beat down like that against any team.

Maybe your son missed the game but my son was in Express B and hat statement is true. I don't remember the exact score but I remember being up by quite a bit.

Two terrible teams, like two bums swinging it out outside the bar on YouTube. Who cares who wins.

3. express
4. team li
5. outlaws
6. igloo
7. 24
8. true blue
9. express b
10. outlaws b

You are horrible. It's 10 and 11 year old boys and I bet some of the top players who were on those teams (or even the bottoms players) will play division 1 lax while you watch them sitting in the bleachers with you son who stopped playing cuz you destroyed your son.