Originally Posted by Anonymous
REALLY!!! NOT! The TAZ team does NOT, i repeat does NOT need the CT as a TEMPORARILY walk on , he is a good addition but NOT the Unquestioned #1 weapon... REALLY. Defense is and always be!!. and the offense is small and scrappy without him. Go back to the Dukes National team, your probably upset because you miss him. I will make it VERY clear to you.. Stay in CT were you belong.. PS JA would not have that kid on is WOLFPACK Overnight!!!!! he is not a BP kid and cultivating HS athlete......its 5th grade lacrosse and means nothing except to you!!
Originally Posted by Anonymous
REALLY!!! NOT! The TAZ team does NOT, i repeat does NOT need the CT as a TEMPORARILY walk on , he is a good addition but NOT the Unquestioned #1 weapon... REALLY. Defense is and always be!!. and the offense is small and scrappy without him. Go back to the Dukes National team, your probably upset because you miss him. I will make it VERY clear to you.. Stay in CT were you belong.. PS JA would not have that kid on is WOLFPACK Overnight!!!!! he is not a BP kid and cultivating HS athlete......its 5th grade lacrosse and means nothing except to you!!

You sound like someone who is not from either team (WP or Tz) Rather a sick individuall. Merry Christmas and may you sleep well creepy person.