Originally Posted by Anonymous
Are you kidding me with that video I can think of 10 local kids just as good if not better. Good stick skills but certainly not exceptional I have 8 yr old kids doing the same tie drag. Also don't see explosive athleticism nor exceptional vision which would be differentiatiiors that are sustainable for long term elite caliber of success

And you scout for whom? Oh yeah, no one, and you never played, but can rate players based on your extensive lacrosse background. You are a T-O-O-L!

Actually I did play have coached youth lacrosse for 6 years currently coach club and can tell you nothing exceptional. Nice player that is it . You however seem to passionate...why would you post videos of your son and call him the chosen one? You my friend are are the tool

Where did you play then superstar? Let me guess, Levittown PAL, then you coached youth, so you coached your son, WOW that qualifies you for nothing. Lastly, you criticize kids, so you are a complete loser. I'm passionate about why an adult CARES about what someone else does. How did it impact YOU or your son? Let me help you, not at ALL! But, you feel it necessary to speak about other kids. Shall I speak about yours?