Originally Posted by Anonymous
Just based on the statement that the D is big and can hit means you have little to no knowledge of the game you are coaching. Defensemen hitting is over, kids will spend more time man down than playing good rotational man or zone defense. If that is what you're coaching these kids will not be playing competitive lacrosse for long.

We teach to cheap shot and play dirty like our founder #91

I'm sure you're a little jealous of his ring collection but let me tell you something. That man is great with kids. They love him. He teaches them right and clean. I'm not saying he's not very aggressive on the field or that offensive pansies hate (fear) him. But he teaches the kids to play smart and hard and they love him. I wish every coach put the effort into their kids that he does. On the field, he'll rip your arm off and beat you to death with it. That's called winning. Off the MLL field, he's one of the nicest and most humble people you'll ever meet.

You mean MLL ring collection? So his yearly from pro lacrosse is about what a substitute
teacher makes. Yes very jealous. I have a Casio watch worth more than all the rings combined. Your moronic post about ripping arms off etc proves you never played nor do you know anything about the sport. But keep believing your Knute Rockne nonsense.