Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nice to hear igloo shaking it up a little and pulling out the W.
This talk of sportsmanship is a joke though right ?How they handled themselves in their loses is the furthest thing from good sportsmanship -

Oh stop...cant just give a compliment and let it go. Always something negative following a positive comment in order to make an excuse or just make yourself feel better. Igloo won against Express and there weren't any issues.When they lost against Wolfpack there weren't any issues either. Kids have friends on all these teams and none of them care once the games are over. The parents on the other hand are a different story. This same story line will repeat itself over and over again in youth lacrosse..kids/teams catch up eventually. Some kids that were stars in 3rd grade get surpassed. I wonder how many new kids Express A took this year? i bet not many. So to the poster who wrote that Igloo had only the kids that didn't make Express, to a degree you are right. Thing is they didn't make the team due to loyalties to kids and not necessarily talent (Whether or not they would have accepted the invite or not i can't say). Other than people spending 100 bucks for a tryout where their kids didn't really stand a fair chance to make the team, i kind of admire some loyalty to the kids that have been there. But if you really thought that out of the 100 or so kids that tried out for this Express team that none of them were better than some existing players...you are just kidding yourself.