They attract the bottom of the barrel as far as talent. They play in mostly lower end tournaments. You get whst you pay for. None of their teams will ever be top tier. Would rather play for the Yankees or the LI Ducks?[/quote]

You are a complete a$$ hat, did you really call a bunch of 5th graders bottom of the barrel? Karma is a [lacrosse] loser. [/quote]

I'm not saying they are bad kids, just saying 24 does not attract top tier talent like the other clubs. Its a bottom end club.
[/quote]

Your exact words "They attract the bottom of the barrel as far as talent" So yes you did take a shot at kids. You seem to have a lot to say about this club. If they are soooooo bottom end why do you have all of these "alternative" facts? Mind your business and worry about whichever over priced club your kid play for.[/quote]

The truth hurts I guess. The kids are not as talented or athletic as some of the top tier clubs. Again. The kids are great kids I'm sure, just on the lower end of pool as far as lax. Doesn't make them bad or anything.
[/quote]

I guess we will have to agree to disagree.