Originally Posted by Anonymous
I agree, I don't understand why NXT would want another "feeder" program, when they have their own younger teams. I also don't know why families would choose to play for a program (rising sons) that is a dead end. And if NXT is so great for training at the HS level, why not go directly to NXT because I am sure their training is also good for their youth programs too.
I'm thinking the other way. Rising Sons should just run their 2020's through HS. I know they are moving to nxt so someone can handle all the recruiting but it looks like their doing a good enough job of it. Rising Sons coaching has been the best that we have been around. The training is unbelievable and their philosophy of how they play. Trust me we've been around numerous programs and my son learned more in the tryouts than he did his whole summer with his old program. I would love to see them just keep the kids through HS.

Rising sons used to be coached by quality coaches, but they have all been chased off by a crazy dad. Right now they are the biggest daddy ball program out there
I agree, I don't understand why NXT would want another "feeder" program, when they have their own younger teams. I also don't know why families would choose to play for a program (rising sons) that is a dead end. And if NXT is so great for training at the HS level, why not go directly to NXT because I am sure their training is also good for their youth programs too.
I'm thinking the other way. Rising Sons should just run their 2020's through HS. I know they are moving to nxt so someone can handle all the recruiting but it looks like their doing a good enough job of it. Rising Sons coaching has been the best that we have been around. The training is unbelievable and their philosophy of how they play. Trust me we've been around numerous programs and my son learned more in the tryouts than he did his whole summer with his old program. I would love to see them just keep the kids through HS.

Rising sons used to be coached by quality coaches, but they have all been chased off by a crazy dad. Right now they are the biggest daddy ball program out there

says the CRAZY mom