Originally Posted by Anonymous
Nobody is forced to sign the "NDA/Contract". They can always play somewhere else. The funny thing is in 2 years.....the "top" 2026 team is never the top team. The other kids catch up quick.

ooooohhhh right. there is still freedom of choice in America. right I had forgotten that nobody was forced to play for a particular club team. thanks for the refresher.

It is funny that if you DO IN FACT want to play for the tigers, you DO have to sign an NDA.

Well....that is their choice. I personally would not sign an NDA based on a local travel team for a bunch of 6th graders. It is insane but if parents feel that is a good option for their 12 year old...have at it. It's all smoke and mirrors until they get to high school anyway. I know clubs that are at best .500 but will have better high school players then the greatest 12 year old in the Philly area.....well maybe not as good as the guy who said the 2025 team was better then college teams (hahahaha).
Tigers actually signed up for the NXT spring leagues this year. They are a great squad but glad they finally agreed to play local comp to see where everyone really stands in the Philly area. Now we can see if all the hype of Tigers as clear #1, Roughriders #2, Freedom #3 and everyone being "the rest" is accurate.

RR guy there parents wont bite because they can't allowed to comment,,worse you showed it was you because we played them a bunch,,so have fun.