Originally Posted by Anonymous
[quote=Anonymous]That is the point nobody can tell what the talent level of HHH is anymore because they go out of their way to not play the local teams. We can only beat the teams that go to the tournament however we also play the national teams as well.

But lets take a look at your NLF Summer Series from last year.

HHH Results
2024 Didn't even field a team

2023 Loss to 91 Bandits 18-1
Loss to 91 Warriors (there B Team) 12-5
Loss to Laxachusetts Green (there B Team) 9-8
Finally beat Team Superstar 14-4 but they are neither super nor stars

2022 Beat Leading Edge Elite 6-4 that team isn't good and you know it
Loss to LIE 10-5
Tie Express 8-8 Bad Long Island Team
Loss to 91 Smash 9-2
Loss to Superstar 9-2

2021 Loss to Eclipse 8-7 You think that Eclipse is good?
Finally spank someone Long Island Outlaws 9-1 U think they are good?
Loss to Laxachusetts A Team 12-2
Beat them in Losers Bracket 7-6 that is actually impressive good going

2020 Seams to be a good team went 3-1

2019 You came in last and didn't win a single game won't post the scores.

Again, once great but the original post was $$$ money grab...change the club name to Little 4 and one "H"

I think wear there is smoke there is fire. I beieve this is the post that is being brought up because they used tourney machine scores to make their point. Since Triple H was at this tournament at mcdonugh that also posting no scores, maybet ther is somethig there.
HHH 2021s went 3-0 at McDonugh, fyi. Playing Laxachuttets, 91, Crabs, Superstar, Legacy, etc on a regular basis is a better experience for my kid. I'm sure some Philly teams could beat HHH. Cool. Nobody cares but you and you other dads that need validation that little Johnny's team can beat the other teams in the area. HHH has made my kid better and will continue to do so. I hope your kid's team goes 5-0 at Meltdown, Patriot Games, NXT Cup, and (insert local tourney here). HHH plays on LI so they can play (and most times get beat by) the better teams in the country. I hope you enjoy posting those pics on Facebook of your kid's team winning some tourney. That's whats important: winning 7th grade tourneys and bragging about it. Your kid's team is better than HHH. Good for you and your kid. We strive to be at your level: combing the internet for past tourney scores from 6th grade summer lax tourneys.