What the [lacrosse] are you talking about? The evolution is simple;
Ashbee started youth lacrosse first with Abington right behind them. Then came SEPYLA and then CCLA. From there PYLA and Black Bear and a few others started. A few years later started Mesa, Freedom and some more and they got more competitive. Then came some more, Roughriders, HHH, Dukes Youth, and then Rising Sons. All were coached by fathers, even Rising Sons.
You are a moron and know nothing of the history of youth lacrosse in the area. What has hurt us so much in PA is the fathers who start programs who never played the game! This is not football, this is not baseball, lacrosse is a fraternity and all of us who played the game in college and who are watching you all run around like chickens with your heads cut off find it hysterical to think you are going to buy your way in.
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Let's get some constructive conversation going here...
Who's gonna win Fall Brawl?
I dare somebody come on hear and say Sons. I dare you.

The Sons started the philly lax revolution. Before them it lousy clubs coached by college kids who didnt want to be there. After the 2020s got going people realized that kids wanted to be active year round and have better non dad coaches. Now there are better options than fever and pyla in the area. You call the sons cheaters, I call them revolutionaries.