Originally Posted by Anonymous
Will be very curious to see what happens with the 2020 NXT team. Over 100 kids at tryouts. Seems like the previous poster thinks all of the former rising sons are shoe ins, I guess time will tell if NXT picks the best or if the tryout is a farce
Doubt it. Coaches said 125 kids, maybe some come tomorrow. Sons definitely will fill spots but maybe 10-12? Not sure there were a few Malvern helmets there that I'm assuming may be Sons as well. All the MP helmets could play. Definitely more than 2-3 changes. HHH helmets that were there may be 2-3 that looked legit. There was a ton of talent. Dukes, HHH, Sons, Mesa all in the mix. We will not be going back. Clearly my kid has not shot.
Nope not even close. Not a Malvern Daddy although I was there today for roughriders tryouts. Just stating facts. Be surprised if they all didn't make it.

You're funny Malvern daddy

So you're telling us that out of 125 kids, a random dad (you) picked out MP helmets and noticed that they were all great players? Really, because I have been to plenty of tryouts and usually I am focused on my kid. Don't buy it
Maybe because their helmets were so nice and shiny, I don't know sorry I said anything. Their helmets did stand out and were easy to spot because they were playing well and the sons were practicing at malvern last year. troll