Originally Posted by Anonymous
Why go to Long Island when all the best LI Teams come down here....Thank you NXT for field and Fusion for BOX. I for one would rather sleep in my own bed and save the hassle and money.

Unfortunately, unless you want to only play one top-tier tourney a year, you're going to need to travel. BL should try to get into the NLF. Lots of top team play in those tourneys.

LOL, BL will never-ever be invited to play in the NLF, they are a rinky dink club and will not be considered. BL will end up folding as the kids get older, just as rising sons did

Are you this fun to be with in person or just on this thread? If you weren't so juvenile and ridiculous and a second rate prognosticator, I'd cite some stats that would prove your prediction to be unlikely. But, you are just plain juvenile and ridiculous. Actually, your negativity is sad. Why not start the new year the way you ended the last, right? I suppose if BL ever did play in the NLF it would be because it cheated, right? The fact that you have nothing better to do than to spew negativity about a youth lacrosse team is a reflection on the type of person you are. It doesn't reflect well on you and it does nothing to enhance this thread. And, if BL does fold as you predict, it will fold after helping in the development of some great young men who, I believe, will be miles ahead of you in life.