Actually, my kids all went to CB West, which is also an amazing school. Through sports (I have 3 kids that all played multiple sports and my 2020 son is my youngest), I have met many amazing families from all over SE PA. You sound incredibly silly when you say "there are only 15 good schools in PA and they are all in Chester county". There are AMAZING public schools in Bucks, Montgomery and Delaware counties, in fact there are great public schools in every county in our state. You say I sound like a teacher, well, I am not, I own my own company. You ask how I know? Well, let me tell you some experience I have had.
1. A friend of mine decided to try a private school because it really was sold to them as a very strong academic experience. Their sons, who live in the Pheonixville SD, ended up lasting at this "elite" school for 3 months, they were not being challenged and their parents realized it was a giant waste of money. Not to mention, they thought their sons were going to suffer academically in the long run.
2. Another family I know has children who have gotten into Ivey schools, they attended the Rose Tree Media Schools district
3. Another friend had a son get a perfect score on their math SAT, they went to Spring Ford
If you feel the need to spend hundreds of thousands of dollars for your kids to go to a private school, more power to you. However, you are very misinformed (or just plain dumb) when you say there aren't good public schools all over the place.