Originally Posted by Anonymous
What is going on with Malvern this year? They are barely scoring any goals, and from what I have seen they are losing way more than they are winning? I bet people are not happy about paying so much to go there for years just to stink when they finally make the Varsity team.

I'm not a Malvern person, but really? Didn't they lose 5-4 to Haverford School? I wouldn't say they stink, you obviously have an ax to grind with Malvern.

I had the exact same reaction. Both not being an MP person and also thinking that a 1 goal loss to THS is a pretty solid performance by what has to be a team that doesn't' "stink".

Malvern is good but I think Haverford and EA are better. EA started season with guys on IR but those players are nowback and team is clicking. Haverford and EA play today - should be interesting.
Another Interac thought - does McKinney stay at GA if he goes 0-5 in league again?

For the record, Malvern went 16-5 for the season, beat EA twice, and just won their second straight InterAc conference title over Haverford. Props to Haverford in a really hard fought double OT final game that either team could have won. Impressive season and effort put in by both teams.

Agreed, MP is the best team in Philly this year and they have a ton of jrs and sophs returning...its not how you start, its how you finish