Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
that is true. they spent the entire season chasing players from other teams. they did get a bunch of middies from Roughriders. the one founder left because he did not agree with the philosophy and the vision of only trying to make the WSYL next year. No individual training, one coach at most of the practices last year, a silly initiative into the "national' stage with essentially the same players as their AA team (ie, "money grab"). At least 4 players left the team, couple middies, LSM, FOGO because the organization has become a joke! Founder insulted the entire 2024 team by stating that he now has bigger and faster players to take them to the next level. Winning is the only thing this organization of 12 year olds cares about. they only won one tournament this summer and that was because the team they faced in the finals had a significant injuries including their goalie and had to play with their third string goalie. This will end up like Dukes Nationals.

Just read this post and agree with some but not all of the statements made. My son was a starting MF on the 2024 Hercules team for the past 4 years until we decided to play with a team from LI. We are located in Northern PA not Philly. The two founders are stand up guys and it is certainly not a money grab. Although I believe they truly care about these boys and parents they dropped the ball with this team over the past two years. They should have handed these boys off to “Professional” coaches several years ago and the lack of coaching and fundamental training is the reason they have struggled beating the BBL’s and NXT’s. I believe they are trying to address that with the coaches from the Academy Team. A lot of talent on that team! I know my son loved playing with those boys and the parents were great but to many broken promises in regards to coaches and training. You can’t just roll a ball out on game day and expect the boys to compete with the best teams in the country! I leave you with this ISO......ISO......ISO. My BLove family will know what it means. Hopefully see you at the WSYL.

Same problems with 2023. Other teams are catching up because their holdbacks aren’t the biggest anymore