NXT employee much! Why can't you use some of the fee money and set up a player verification process? It would stop all the issues and if successful you could roll it out across all our events.
Nevermind this is youth lacrosse and you don't want to upset the clubs that cheat.
[/quote]

First things first, not an NXT employee, in fact, the only thing that I like about NXT is the spring league... that being said, not sure that I agree that there are "issues" that can be resolved so easily - teams bring in players, clubs have holdbacks, for better or worse, that is youth lacrosse. Not saying that I agree with the process, but we waste more time discussing something that will not change for the current group of 2024's, 2023's 2022's etc, For better or worse, this is the way that it is going to to be. Moreover, as you suggest above, NXT has absolutely no incentive to roll out a player verification process over all of its events because teams will just find other events that do not care, the drive to Maryland or New England is not that far, and there is always the NLF I completely respect you position, and I wish that things could change, but it is the nature of the beast. As I stated earlier, I happen to really like the spring league, I think that the games are competitive, but I can appreciate the fact that you do not like the process - and next time, spare me the NXT employee nonsense, it does nothing but take away from an otherwise reasonable point that you are making.