Originally Posted by Anonymous
Congrats we will be trying out for the Rising Sons this year
Rising Sons just announced two 2020's who committed. One to Hopkins and one to Penn State. I believe the 2020's are moving on to NXT for high school. NXT will dominate the philadelphia region soon.

Good luck trying OT for Rising Sons, the just folded their 2020 team.
I don't think they folded they are moving over under NXT Control. Website says tryouts are for 2026 thru 2021. Feeder program i'm assuming for NXT based on the chatter

Funny, NXT has younger teams too, why do they need a feeder program. And, why would anyone want to try out for a 2021 team that is folding in a year? Seems odd to me. Also, NXT has a current 2020 team, so if the Rising Sons are all moving over there, what is happening to their current team? My guess is some current NXT players will make the team, some current Rising Sons will make the team and maybe even some other kids will make the team. Leaving lots of players on those teams also looking for a home. Seems really strange to me that the Rising Sons are folding because, according to some on this website, they are the "best" out there, why would they fold and leave a portion of the team high and dry?!?