Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
That was me...to be fair I have no kids who go to those schools....I was told they were the teams to beat. You are right, you have to play the games on the field. Makes me wonder if these kids were playing in the offseason or ......like you said....the hype machine is in full effect. Another 15 games or so to figure it out. Not a good start for the chesmont if this is the case. Just happy they are out there playing at this point.

Malvern represented...great win!!! I was surprised Haverford beat up on 'Stoga like they did.

Why would you be surprised? One is a 50k a year private school that pretty much tells every kid they have to reclass and is 40 deep, the other is public school that is probably 2 kids short of having 10 legit starters.

Not sure you can put Conestoga in that bucket of not having 10 legit starters. Definitely one of the better teams in the PIAA. They beat EA last week.....which according to you is the "50k a year private school that pretty much tells every kid they have to reclass and is 40 deep".

Also...you may want to take a down a notch or two.....just trying to talk a little high school lacrosse. I don't argue your logic about the hold back (which is funny because it is true) but it all equals out as we move into the junior and senior year in terms of the quality of the individual player. Malvern/Haverford has 100 kids come out for lacrosse each year to make 3 teams and gives grants for kids to play for them. They are incredible but his is why they don't play in the PIAA. Good for them.... but talk about displacing so many kids who just want to play lax in high school.