Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Yet he is going to PSU, how do you explain that?

Going to PSU and ever seeing the field there are two very different things. Not to mention, a "commitment" in 9th grade means absolutely nothing. Time will tell, but I will be very surprised if this particular commitment works out. I am also certain that after the year he has had, Tad is sweating it out. And to be honest many people I know have asked "what in the world did PSU see in that one?"

So TD is bashing to anyone who will listen that NXT is not worth it, horribly run, and do not know what they are doing and can't get coaches to show at the showcases for 2020. He can do it better and that is why he is doing RS in high school because he can handle the 2 years for recruiting. Now it all comes out to be a big ploy because NXT doesn't show favoritism of who you are and where you are going. You have to earn it. Oh and TD no coach cares about the 2020 class with the changes. All the recruiting sites have said all the coaches are spending their time with the 18's and 19's. Buyer beware at RS daddy's are still coaching on the staff's