Originally Posted by Anonymous
Dimwit of course Matt Rambo wasn't on the team, this event started three years ago, I was pulling that out of my [lacrosse] just like you pulled "my son was on the team" out of your [lacrosse]. That would mean that your son plays for Team 91since they won the inaugural event three years ago and if there is one thing I have learned is that Long Island lacrosse parents think highly of themselves and if they won that game they would definitely anoint themselves World Champions.

So stop the pretense and the sham. Now tell me how a tournament that starts with Igloo, Team 91, the best teams on the West Coast, Arden, Long Island Express, Brotherly Love, and all the teams that didn't make it but were at the qualifiers isn't a top notch tournament.

This isn't a 2022 Tournament numb nuts it is a U13 Tournament. Enlighten us as as to the pinnacles of youth lacrosse that are NOT attending the event since that is your contention.

Let go of your ankles and go walk your dogs.

Not all lacrosse parents on LI are nuts, yes some are, but there are plenty of people who have a little humility. There is no such thing as world champions, and no such thing as rankings of U13 teams. But if it makes you feel better about yourself to say that your team is the best in the world, then I say "have at it". But, I will say, it sounds like you really need to get a life.