Originally Posted by Anonymous
Originally Posted by Anonymous
Well, I see that TD is posting on Facebook about how happy he is that 12 of the Rising Sons made NXT. I guess he doesn't care about the other half of the kids that got cut?! What a D*&^ move... And, I see that he removed the post, so someone clued him in that only a total [lacrosse] would do that in the first place. Of course, anyone that knows TD knows that it par for the course with him.
OMG one I can't believe he is friends with you (vomit), 2, he should be happy that he developed kids to play at a high level, 3 you have some serious issues you need to work out with yourself. Good job to those that made it. Oh and 4, the post is still up maybe he just removed you?

1. Not friends with him, but know a parent of a boy who didn't make it. (Who sent a screen shot to me)
2. I tried to tell them years ago not to be associated with him, but they didn't listen. Now they wish they would have. Clearly, he could care less about the boys that didn't make it. He could have at least waited a week to brag
3. He can be as proud as he wants, but there is NO REASON to post them when 1/2 of the team didn't make it.
4. If he still has it up, just proves what a [lacrosse] he is.
5. And it is laughable that you would say he developed anyone, he is nothing more than a over the top lacrosse dad. He has zero experience coaching or playing the sport