Originally Posted by Anonymous
"Rise up and move on"? Spoken like, well we all know, the head Som himself. Heres how it went from what I know and what people have told me.
TD decided not to do HS teams
TD tried to merge with every program under the son, no one would do it.
TD met with NXT many times and then told all his kids to go there, told them how awesome it was going to be.
They forced a bunch of kids from NXT out as RS dumped their kids in.
Less than a year in and TD doesn't like how his boy is playing there and starts the propaganda machine again telling everyone how this is wasn't he thought it would be.
Best plan is to communicate with current team but of course he does his subversive planning again now ostracizing one of the biggest and best showcase and tourney organizers out there by taking all his kids back.
As usual he is now recruiting every kid under the sun again.
Oh yeah, he called NXT last weekend and asked to make a schedule change for Sunday and NXT said no. So he tries to steal their team and then asks for a favors. TD=not very smart=has 1 relationship at the college level=not liked=your kid will only be recruited if he's one of the best two on the team=doesn't understand basic defense=been caught cheating more than Tiger Woods
I agree with Scott Lange