Let's be clear here. BL did get caught cheating, it was made very clear by NXT already. And they started their program because their founder, and best player's father, was not asked to coach at Freedom and he became incredibly miffed at that. These are facts.
Brotherly Love is cheapest in the area for their age groups. But that is because tourneys at that age are for the most part cheaper to attend. Right now it is most appropriate to look at middle school and high school as the best metric for cost;

7th Grade
BL....1100
Freedom....1300
RoughRiders....1300
Fusion....2000
Rising Sons....2000
Mesa....2500
NXT....2500
HHH.....2500 add in Uprising for another 600

High School

BL....??
Freedom....1800
RoughRiders....1800
Fusion....2500
HHH....2500 add in Uprising for another 600
Mesa....3000
NXT....3000

Originally Posted by Anonymous
Can't pretend to know much about Rising Sons other than they were started by a dad, very successful, they charged alot of money, and they were cheating. But your sickening comment is a bit misguided. Quite a few posters above have linked Brotherly Love to RS and I suspect you are doing the same. BL was started by dads, very succesful, and now being accused of cheating. I can tell you they are not cheating as my son plays on the team and has played with the core Kennett group since he picked up a stick.

Also the one dad's son in my opinion could start on any 2024 club team in the country so he didn't start the club because "Johnny got cut or didn't have enough playing time." What I do know is that they are one of the cheapest options for club lacrosse in Philly. Last year I paid $450 and then between fall and summer for 4 tournaments. Looked up my bank account and my total outlay for the year was $950. Friends and neighbors are saying they are receiving invites from Philly based clubs for $1,600, $2,500, $2,000, and $3,000. Starting your own club isn't sickening that is capitalism. Taking people to the cleaners by charging that much money to play elementary/middle school lacrosse.....SICKENING!!!!